Translate

Monday, March 25, 2013

Decolonial Group Youtube Channel

This is very amazing youtube channel I think from a decolonial group in Germany (perhaps from Humboldt University). They have 5 really amazing lectures featuring Ramon Grosfoguel (UC Berkeley) in which he discusses lots of his research. For me the lectures are a great companion to the Grosfoguel's articles but by no means are they are substitute for the articles which he has published. The videos lack some of the clarity and depth that the articles have. However, I highly recommend watching the videos even if you don't have a chance to read his published works but keep in mind if things are unclear read his published material (which I will posting on extensively on this blog as I study under him at Berkeley).

Here is the link for the 'Decolonial Group' youtube channel:
http://www.youtube.com/user/decolonialgroup?feature=csp-in-feed


No comments:

Post a Comment