Translate

Saturday, March 23, 2013

A brief word about this blog

The purpose of this blog is to present and discuss the works of "the decolonial school" of thought which is made up of professors from Latin American and inside of the US including (but not limited to) Anibal Quijano, Enrique Dussel, Nelson Maldonado-Torres, Ramon Grosfoguel, Maria Lugones, Walter Mignolo. In addition, I want to personally use this as a space for me to present the information from my classes and research in order to ensure that I have a strong understanding on the material by being able to present it in a clear and concise manner. I will post articles, video and audio lectures, summaries of articles, and information related to decolonial thinking/theory. The hope is that people will be able to read this material that they might not otherwise have the chance to and to access it in a less rigorous fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment